RotoWood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RotoWood

Season 2!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Draft Chatter

Go down 
+9
Vriez
Rotoraysfan
Timmah!
TitaniumMan
The Czar
HighLanderZ
Zara
Wizard of Boz
MustacheToes
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
HighLanderZ

HighLanderZ

Draft Chatter - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:58 pm

Timmah! wrote:
So should I start a Round 11 thread?

I just posted one.
Back to top Go down
Timmah!

Timmah!

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:59 pm

HighLanderZ wrote:
Timmah! wrote:
So should I start a Round 11 thread?

I just posted one.

Thankya....

Pick's in.

I'm out....later, gators.
Back to top Go down
spundin

spundin

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:29 pm

Sorry for delaying this draft guys. I gave Rrf my work email so he can email directly. I shouldn't be holding anything up from work now. It's been flat brutal. Last thing I've been looking at work is my cell phone which gets my texts and emails for personal email sent to it.

Should be able to improve my rate of picking considerably now that I'm caught up.
Back to top Go down
HighLanderZ

HighLanderZ

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:03 am

Good morning, Ray. Update the draft rounds, CHOP CHOP! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:05 am

Game on!!!!! Do we have an ETA for TM's arrival? Anyone know what time zone he is and what time he wakes up?
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:09 am

HighLanderZ wrote:
Good morning, Ray. Update the draft rounds, CHOP CHOP! Laughing

Will get to all that fun as soon as I finish my morning work updates from the night...
Back to top Go down
https://rotowood.forummotion.com
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:10 am

Zara wrote:
Game on!!!!! Do we have an ETA for TM's arrival? Anyone know what time zone he is and what time he wakes up?

He's from CA, wakes up early by their time, but don't know him well enough to pinpoint a time.
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:17 am

MustacheToes wrote:
Zara wrote:

He's from CA, wakes up early by their time, but don't know him well enough to pinpoint a time.

Gotcha. I like to draft during the work day. Actually gives me an opportunity to consult my lists as opposed to just shooting names off the top of my head. Laughing
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:24 am

Zara wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
Zara wrote:

Gotcha. I like to draft during the work day. Actually gives me an opportunity to consult my lists as opposed to just shooting names off the top of my head. Laughing

Same here, at work is the only time I actually can count on to research a pick. Example, last night. Was drunk and watching the game, and didn't feel like being a buzz kill so had to shoot some names off the top of my head. Now my rotation is fucked.
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:28 am

MustacheToes wrote:
Zara wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
Zara wrote:

Same here, at work is the only time I actually can count on to research a pick. Example, last night. Was drunk and watching the game, and didn't feel like being a buzz kill so had to shoot some names off the top of my head. Now my rotation is fucked.

I disagree. I like your rotation though I didn't love the Verlander pick. The first 4 were all good selections. Kazmir would have been my pick over Huff if you weren't a colossal douchebag who enjoys choking on donkeynuts!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:33 am

Zara wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
Zara wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
Zara wrote:

I disagree. I like your rotation though I didn't love the Verlander pick. The first 4 were all good selections. Kazmir would have been my pick over Huff if you weren't a colossal douchebag who enjoys choking on donkeynuts!! Laughing

Ehhh, I guess I mean staff and not rotation. Still don't have any RPs, but I tend to wait on those anyway so I could be fine in that aspect. I'm not a huge fan of the JV pick either LOL! Just as John about the text I sent him, it was something like "give me that useless piece of a shit headache he is... Verlander."

At least he went 6 IP with 1 ER in his last start?
Back to top Go down
HighLanderZ

HighLanderZ

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:35 am

Zara wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
Zara wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
Zara wrote:

I got sniped on Kazmir too, thereby confirming the donkeynuts theory.
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:37 am

HighLanderZ wrote:
Zara wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
Zara wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
Zara wrote:

Kaz and Joba..... BOOYA!!!! I just see Kaz, Joba, and JV as huge injury risks this year, and not that I believe it but some feel the same with CC.
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:39 am

HighLanderZ wrote:
Zara wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
Zara wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
Zara wrote:

Good to know he never would have gotten to me anyway. I think I may spend the rest of the draft filling out my roster with Red Sox players. If they do well, so do I. If they blow copious chunks and I finish in last place, I still get to revel in the fact that the Red Sox are suffocating on their own rectums. cheers
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:40 am

[/quote]

Kaz and Joba..... BOOYA!!!! I just see Kaz, Joba, and JV as huge injury risks this year, and not that I believe it but some feel the same with CC.[/quote]

Sabathia's a freaking horse with tree trunk legs. Basically, if you look at any pitcher who logs a lot of innings, you'll find some blowhards talking about the risk of injury. They'll talk about it for seven consecutive seasons and when the guy finally gets injured, they'll jump up and down and yell HA, I WAS RIGHT!!! Assmunches the whole lot of them.
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:44 am

Zara wrote:

Kaz and Joba..... BOOYA!!!! I just see Kaz, Joba, and JV as huge injury risks this year, and not that I believe it but some feel the same with CC.[/quote]

Sabathia's a freaking horse with tree trunk legs. Basically, if you look at any pitcher who logs a lot of innings, you'll find some blowhards talking about the risk of injury. They'll talk about it for seven consecutive seasons and when the guy finally gets injured, they'll jump up and down and yell HA, I WAS RIGHT!!! Assmunches the whole lot of them.[/quote]

Yeah, I'm with you on that theory. I just get sick of hearing it and get second thoughts.
Back to top Go down
The Czar

The Czar

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:47 am

MustacheToes wrote:
HighLanderZ wrote:
Zara wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
Zara wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
Zara wrote:

Kaz and Joba..... BOOYA!!!! I just see Kaz, Joba, and JV as huge injury risks this year, and not that I believe it but some feel the same with CC.

Well, I'd roll with Kaz and Joba, but I see Verlander as a suckage risk. I'd rather have a high level injury risk over a suckage risk. At least and injured guy just gets cut and you move on. The crap guy ruins your ratios and gives you reason for hope every third start, while not really helping you in any meaningful way.

*was also looking at Kazmir.
Back to top Go down
The Czar

The Czar

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:48 am

Zara wrote:

Sabathia's a freaking horse with tree trunk legs. Basically, if you look at any pitcher who logs a lot of innings, you'll find some blowhards talking about the risk of injury. They'll talk about it for seven consecutive seasons and when the guy finally gets injured, they'll jump up and down and yell HA, I WAS RIGHT!!! Assmunches the whole lot of them.[/quote]

Exactly. There is a Verdouchey in every crowd.

*Hey, I have this theory that pitchers sometimes get hurt. affraid
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:55 am

The Czar wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
HighLanderZ wrote:
Zara wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
Zara wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
Zara wrote:

Well, I'd roll with Kaz and Joba, but I see Verlander as a suckage risk. I'd rather have a high level injury risk over a suckage risk. At least and injured guy just gets cut and you move on. The crap guy ruins your ratios and gives you reason for hope every third start, while not really helping you in any meaningful way.

*was also looking at Kazmir.

Leave him alone damnit! Gonzo told me he's gonna be the best pitcher ever, better then Pedro in his prime!

Draft Chatter - Page 18 1213_mooning
Back to top Go down
Vriez

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:19 am

Yo. Im gonna be at the gym for the next 2.5 - 3 hours. I sent a 4 player queue to Larry. Hopefully I'll be back before my 2nd pick, but if not....sorry. I didnt want to give him a huge queue for BOTH picks because my top choice after the wraparound will depend on how the drafts shapes in between my 2 slots.
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:21 am

Vriez wrote:
Yo. Im gonna be at the gym for the next 2.5 - 3 hours. I sent a 4 player queue to Larry. Hopefully I'll be back before my 2nd pick, but if not....sorry. I didnt want to give him a huge queue for BOTH picks because my top choice after the wraparound will depend on how the drafts shapes in between my 2 slots.

Unless you're a professional athlete or banging the yoga, pilates, spin, etc instructor, what the fuck are you doing in a gym for 2.5-3 hours? affraid
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:43 am

TM is here. Let's rock n roll.
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:46 am

These next few picks are really going to decide what direction I go in with my two picks. I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:47 am

Zara wrote:

And now he's gone. affraid
Back to top Go down
HighLanderZ

HighLanderZ

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:51 am

Zara wrote:
Zara wrote:

And now he's gone. affraid

Clock tease. bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Draft Chatter
Page 18 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next