RotoWood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RotoWood

Season 2!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Draft Chatter

Go down 
+9
Vriez
Rotoraysfan
Timmah!
TitaniumMan
The Czar
HighLanderZ
Zara
Wizard of Boz
MustacheToes
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Zara

Zara

Draft Chatter - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:14 am

HighLanderZ wrote:
Zara wrote:
Zara wrote:
TM is here. Let's rock n roll.

And now he's gone. affraid

Clock tease. bounce

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! We never get shit done during the day. study
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:33 am

Are you kidding me??? He's gone again without a pick?? We're never going to finish.

This weekend I'm swamped everyone. I've already gotten enough shit from my wife for texting during dinner and whatever so if people are going to come and go as they please and hold up the draft, I'm certainly not going to risk divorce ( affraid ) and piss the wife off this weekend. So, I may very well be a speed bump for hours at a time.
Back to top Go down
Timmah!

Timmah!

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:48 am

His pick is in....let's try at least try and hit the halfway point today.

I'm ready and waiting with my picks (and backups, because I rarely get the top two, lol).
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:52 am

Great upside with Josh Johnson there Dale. I had just circled him on my list as someone to keep an eye on if he fell another round or so. Nice pick.
Back to top Go down
Timmah!

Timmah!

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:58 am

Zara wrote:
Great upside with Josh Johnson there Dale. I had just circled him on my list as someone to keep an eye on if he fell another round or so. Nice pick.

John's pick is in, so you're up.....I'll text Vriez
Back to top Go down
TitaniumMan

TitaniumMan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:59 am

Zara wrote:
Are you kidding me??? He's gone again without a pick?? We're never going to finish.
Easy Henny Penny. Wink

This draft is THE MOST IMPORTANT to me to GET RIGHT.
Now- When I get up in the morning I want to do 2 things:
1) Kill myself
2) Kill the world

I take a handful of pain pills so that neither event happens. Temporarily.
Then I have to take care of business.
I'm Commish of 3 leagues and have 2 SLDs right now. Was only supposed to be 2 leagues/1 SLD but the cat who assumed my duties in one league has been locked out of the site while at work. Yip-fuckin'-ee.

Think this is slow? One league took 2 days to draft one round. Another has a member who is supposed to be on auto-draft but isn't.

After I checked in long enough to see that Ray had retired the list (how about a sixer of Samuel Smith's Ray?) I received a phone call from the player whose pick follows the guy who was supposed to be on auto but wasn't and had already been 8 hours OTC that lived in the house that Jack built. I had to put the guy NOT on auto on auto. Then I checked into my other league, saw that I was up and made my picks.

Then I returned here, to the league THAT MATTERS, my head a little clearer, albeit higher, and soaked in the mini-trend and had to decide whether or not to get on board since I had a player ranked RIGHT THERE that fell in line with it. But I did not, after much angst and gnashing of teeth.

NOW- I will be gone for another 5 hours of physical therapy today. How do you guys want me to handle that?
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:02 am

TitaniumMan wrote:
Zara wrote:
Easy Henny Penny. Wink

1) Kill myself
2) Kill the world

I'm Commish of 3 leagues and have 2 SLDs right now. Was only supposed to be 2 leagues/1 SLD but the cat who assumed my duties in one league has been locked out of the site while at work. Yip-fuckin'-ee.

Think this is slow? One league took 2 days to draft one round. Another has a member who is supposed to be on auto-draft but isn't.

After I checked in long enough to see that Ray had retired the list (how about a sixer of Samuel Smith's Ray?) I received a phone call from the player whose pick follows the guy who was supposed to be on auto but wasn't and had already been 8 hours OTC that lived in the house that Jack built. I had to put the guy NOT on auto on auto. Then I checked into my other league, saw that I was up and made my picks.

Then I returned here, to the league THAT MATTERS, my head a little clearer, albeit higher, and soaked in the mini-trend and had to decide whether or not to get on board since I had a player ranked RIGHT THERE that fell in line with it. But I did not, after much angst and gnashing of teeth.

NOW- I will be gone for another 5 hours of physical therapy today. How do you guys want me to handle that?

Already had sent you a PM my brother. sunny

Hopefully we'll make a few more picks before you have to leave. Then, you can leave proxies if you know what direction you're heading in for your next selection. Otherwise, we'll wait. At least if we have a time frame for when you'll be back, we won't have to keep hitting refresh. lol!
Back to top Go down
The Czar

The Czar

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:06 am

TitaniumMan wrote:
Zara wrote:
Easy Henny Penny. Wink

1) Kill myself
2) Kill the world

Dale, I'll be off and on all day. You pick in front of me, so you can leave me your snipe jobs with me via PM and I'll stew on it all day waiting to "shoot" myself when I post your pick.
Back to top Go down
TitaniumMan

TitaniumMan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:06 am

Zara wrote:
At least if we have a time frame for when you'll be back, we won't have to keep hitting refresh. lol!

As I posted in the "away" forum: 2-5:30 PM. I mistakenly thought my one appointment was 2 hours earlier. So I won't be gone all that long.
Back to top Go down
HighLanderZ

HighLanderZ

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:08 am

TitaniumMan wrote:
Zara wrote:
Easy Henny Penny. Wink

1) Kill myself
2) Kill the world

Dale, let me say that I'm glad to be in a league w/ you, as I respect your opinions very much. And I'm very happy that this league matters so much to you. I just hope you don't take the chatter when you're on the clock too personally. I for one wanted a live draft, but I understand we all have our everyday issues to contend with (dodging bosses, avoiding divorce, etc.). The OTC chatter just helps the time go faster. There are only so many Ray/donkeynuts jokes that can be said. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:10 am

HighLanderZ wrote:
TitaniumMan wrote:
Zara wrote:
Easy Henny Penny. Wink

1) Kill myself
2) Kill the world

Dale, let me say that I'm glad to be in a league w/ you, as I respect your opinions very much. And I'm very happy that this league matters so much to you. I just hope you don't take the chatter when you're on the clock too personally. I for one wanted a live draft, but I understand we all have our everyday issues to contend with (dodging bosses, avoiding divorce, etc.). The OTC chatter just helps the time go faster. There are only so many Ray/donkeynuts jokes that can be said. Smile

Couldn't agree more which is why I recommended Dale in the first place. afro

Oh yeah, NOW SHUT UP AND PICK HLZ!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
The Czar

The Czar

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:13 am

Vriez left that note 2 hours ago, so he should be back within the hour when is done with that aerobics instructor. He only gave me instructions to pick the first one as he wanted to evaluate how it went down.

*just so you guys know.
Back to top Go down
HighLanderZ

HighLanderZ

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:13 am

Zara wrote:
HighLanderZ wrote:
TitaniumMan wrote:
Zara wrote:
Easy Henny Penny. Wink

1) Kill myself
2) Kill the world

LOL, yep, I was too busy typing to notice I was OTC! Laughing
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:14 am

So fitting that you ended up with Capps Alex.
Back to top Go down
https://rotowood.forummotion.com
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:14 am

HighLanderZ wrote:
Zara wrote:
HighLanderZ wrote:
TitaniumMan wrote:
Zara wrote:
Easy Henny Penny. Wink

1) Kill myself
2) Kill the world

LOL, yep, I was too busy typing to notice I was OTC! Laughing

And to make matters worse, you SNIPED ME!!!! BIATCH!!!

Now I need to look in another direction. I hate that. confused
Back to top Go down
HighLanderZ

HighLanderZ

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:15 am

MustacheToes wrote:
So fitting that you ended up with Capps Alex.

I was targeting a closer anyway, AND I ~heart~ Capps.
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:19 am

Text me when I'm up, heading to lunch.
Back to top Go down
https://rotowood.forummotion.com
HighLanderZ

HighLanderZ

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:21 am

MustacheToes wrote:

You're OTC NOW! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
HighLanderZ

HighLanderZ

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:25 am

HighLanderZ wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:

Geeze, sent a text.
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:28 am

I think we're going to be waiting on Schwarteneggar anyway.
Back to top Go down
Timmah!

Timmah!

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:29 am

HighLanderZ wrote:
HighLanderZ wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:

Geeze, sent a text.

I texted him, too, but my boss walked into my office before I caould say something here.

Thanks for sniping Capps from me, BTW.
Back to top Go down
HighLanderZ

HighLanderZ

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:30 am

Timmah! wrote:
HighLanderZ wrote:
HighLanderZ wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:

Geeze, sent a text.

I texted him, too, but my boss walked into my office before I caould say something here.

Anytime! Wink

I was going closer before Ray took Ryan, & I LUVZ Capps!
Back to top Go down
The Czar

The Czar

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:32 am

Okay, I'm teaching a class now, but I'm around. Text me if I come up.

Important topic today: Great Depression, failing banks, overextention of credit, falling stock market, selling apples on the street for a nickel. You know, things the kids could learn from.....
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:32 am

HighLanderZ wrote:
Timmah! wrote:
HighLanderZ wrote:
HighLanderZ wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:

Geeze, sent a text.

Anytime! Wink

I was going closer before Ray took Ryan, & I LUVZ Capps!

Me too. Got him with pick 137 in my 20 team league and was thrilled.
Back to top Go down
TitaniumMan

TitaniumMan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:33 am

Hi-Z-
It's all good. I just figured I'd lay out what this morning was like and sometimes my prose comes off far more intense than I intend. One cannot hear inflection in the written word. Believe me guys, you'll know when I'm truly bitter.

BTW- Capps was the player to whom I referred as being the part of the trend that I had matched up with Josh Johnson. I took Johnson, obviously.
I know how much you like Capps so I'm not surpised one iota that he be gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Draft Chatter
Page 19 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next