RotoWood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RotoWood

Season 2!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Draft Chatter

Go down 
+9
Vriez
Rotoraysfan
Timmah!
TitaniumMan
The Czar
HighLanderZ
Zara
Wizard of Boz
MustacheToes
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

Draft Chatter - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:38 am

HighLanderZ wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
Timmah! wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
Timmah! wrote:
I hate my team.

After all, there's a Yankee in the house elephant

I'm not sure why I used the elephant emoticon, but then again, what IS it for?

The elephant likes to pork the pig? har har har

elephant pig

scratch

South Park did it.

I'm not sure if you are trying to confuse me, but if not that went straight over my head.

You never saw the South Park episode where the elephant & pig have sex? Shocked

Not that I can remember, but I have the memory on par with those stuck in nursing homes.
Back to top Go down
https://rotowood.forummotion.com
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:39 am

The Boobmeister is on. We shall roll soon.
Back to top Go down
HighLanderZ

HighLanderZ

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:39 am

MustacheToes wrote:
HighLanderZ wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
HighLanderZ wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
Well Alex, I see you are still holding a grudge against OFs in yet another league Evil or Very Mad

I'm just bored, and needed to post something. blah blah blah. You guys like your teams? I will love or hate my team after my next pick.

My early picks are easy to predict, as I tend to always wait for pitching & OFs. I actually wasn't just responding to the picks of others; it's just me being pig-headed! pig

I'm liking my roster in these early stages, but I'm looking to have fun in this league, so let the trades flow! Everyone other than Reyes is on the block, BTW.

Tell me who you are picking next so I can snipe you.

Twisted Evil

Another Cubbie! jocolor

Well if that's the case, then better you then me. Those heartless bastids...

So you would would suggest I wait a while longer to snag Mike Fontenot?
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:41 am

HighLanderZ wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
HighLanderZ wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
HighLanderZ wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
Well Alex, I see you are still holding a grudge against OFs in yet another league Evil or Very Mad

I'm just bored, and needed to post something. blah blah blah. You guys like your teams? I will love or hate my team after my next pick.

My early picks are easy to predict, as I tend to always wait for pitching & OFs. I actually wasn't just responding to the picks of others; it's just me being pig-headed! pig

I'm liking my roster in these early stages, but I'm looking to have fun in this league, so let the trades flow! Everyone other than Reyes is on the block, BTW.

Tell me who you are picking next so I can snipe you.

Twisted Evil

Another Cubbie! jocolor

Well if that's the case, then better you then me. Those heartless bastids...

So you would would suggest I wait a while longer to snag Mike Fontenot?

I would suggest you hit him in the face with a golf club for me. Free entry fee if you do it!

cat Maybe I'm crazy, but that doesn't look like a cat to me. clown And that looks like an evil rabbit, not a clown.
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:42 am

Hey Alex, is John around and on for the day? Just didn't know if we should text him that Dale just got on or if you're posting his pick the second Dale posts his....?
Back to top Go down
HighLanderZ

HighLanderZ

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:43 am

MustacheToes wrote:
Hey Alex, is John around and on for the day? Just didn't know if we should text him that Dale just got on or if you're posting his pick the second Dale posts his....?

I have RRF's pick for this round. We can text him for the other rounds if he's not around.
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:45 am

HighLanderZ wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:

I have RRF's pick for this round. We can text him for the other rounds if he's not around.

Ok, that works, I'll shoot Vriez a text for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
HighLanderZ

HighLanderZ

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:46 am

MustacheToes wrote:
HighLanderZ wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:

Assuming RRF does NOT get sniped.
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:48 am

HighLanderZ wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
HighLanderZ wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:

Assuming RRF does NOT get sniped.

Then we just make Dale pick again, no big deal. That is if he comes back damnit!
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:50 am

Wasn't Dale just here? Where the hell did he go? Damn it!!! Give him Royce Clayton. Razz
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:51 am

Zara wrote:
Wasn't Dale just here? Where the hell did he go? Damn it!!! Give him Royce Clayton. Razz

Yeah, he was just here. I'm thinking Preston Wilson if he's not back in 5.
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:57 am

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR bom
Back to top Go down
Timmah!

Timmah!

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:01 am

MustacheToes wrote:
Timmah! wrote:

South Park did it.

I'm not sure if you are trying to confuse me, but if not that went straight over my head.

Nah....there was an episode of South Park in which one of the characters came up with the plots to exact revenge on the other kids, and each one was preovusly used by the Simpsons, and another character would "Simpsons did it!" every time another idea came up.

An early SP focused on the boys trying to mate an elephant with a pig.....
Back to top Go down
Timmah!

Timmah!

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:02 am

MustacheToes wrote:
Zara wrote:

He needs a catcher I believe, and I know he's an A's fan, so mark him down for Terry Steinbach, and we can move on.
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:02 am

Timmah! wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
Timmah! wrote:

South Park did it.

Nah....there was an episode of South Park in which one of the characters came up with the plots to exact revenge on the other kids, and each one was preovusly used by the Simpsons, and another character would "Simpsons did it!" every time another idea came up.

I vaguely remember the Simpson episode, but not entirely. Use to love the older SP's but it just got really dumb, and dumber each season. Might have to go watch the elephant and pig episode.
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:03 am

Timmah! wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
Zara wrote:

He needs a catcher I believe, and I know he's an A's fan, so mark him down for Terry Steinbach, and we can move on.

What's wrong with the still freshly acuired ROB BOWEN!!!! HE'S A SWITCH HITTER!
Back to top Go down
HighLanderZ

HighLanderZ

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:04 am

MustacheToes wrote:
Timmah! wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
Zara wrote:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I was going to draft him next!
Back to top Go down
Timmah!

Timmah!

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:04 am

MustacheToes wrote:
I vaguely remember the Simpson episode, but not entirely. Use to love the older SP's but it just got really dumb, and dumber each season. Might have to go watch the elephant and pig episode.

It was when we got introduced to Butters as Captain Chaos.

This one albino looks like Bongo from the old Life in Hell comics.
Back to top Go down
HighLanderZ

HighLanderZ

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:06 am

Timmah! wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:

That's what I call a slooow offline draft.
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:06 am

MustacheToes wrote:
Timmah! wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
Zara wrote:

UMMMMMMMM

Athletics released catcher Rob Bowen.
He'll be owed one-sixth of the $535,000 he signed for back in December. It appears that the A's will go with Landon Powell as the backup to Kurt Suzuki. Bowen will probably have to go to Triple-A before landing another backup gig.
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:07 am

Timmah! wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:

Ah, ok.

I was thinking Arthur.
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:07 am

Zara wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
Timmah! wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
Zara wrote:

UMMMMMMMM

Athletics released catcher Rob Bowen.
He'll be owed one-sixth of the $535,000 he signed for back in December. It appears that the A's will go with Landon Powell as the backup to Kurt Suzuki. Bowen will probably have to go to Triple-A before landing another backup gig.

Sad

Saddest day of my life. You guys waste your time stashing Weiters, I'm gonna stash him. It's just a matter of time! I love you
Back to top Go down
Rotoraysfan

Rotoraysfan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:10 am

Timmah! wrote:
Can we keep the commentary on picks to this thread?

I keep checking in, seeing that there's a reply in the Pick threads, and instead of crossing a name of the list, I'm seeing discussion and AFK notices.

Not trying to be a dick, but I don't want to miss a name or to in the midst of things.

No worries - I only post there when it's the end of the night or to give ETA's when owners are OTC but not coming right away, as other owners didn't bother checking the Text notices in the other drafts.

BTW, as a double-check, the Entire Draft Thread that's pinned should help as well to keep your player lists current. The player list does that in theory, but then we have to depend on Ray. Razz

And FWIW, I was the 3rd owner who targeted Votto this round. In that bandbox, while I think he's got a lower ceiling than most of the young guns, he's a lot closer to achieving it this year. 30 HR's not a stretch in that launching pad (would be in most other venues).
Back to top Go down
HighLanderZ

HighLanderZ

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:14 am

MustacheToes wrote:
Timmah! wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
Timmah! wrote:

South Park did it.

Draft Chatter - Page 12 An_elephant_makes_love_to_a_pig
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:14 am

That's classic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Draft Chatter
Page 12 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next