RotoWood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RotoWood

Season 2!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Draft Chatter

Go down 
+9
Vriez
Rotoraysfan
Timmah!
TitaniumMan
The Czar
HighLanderZ
Zara
Wizard of Boz
MustacheToes
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
HighLanderZ

HighLanderZ

Draft Chatter - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:55 pm

Zara = Human Rain Delay.

J/K! lol!
Back to top Go down
The Czar

The Czar

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:57 pm

Haha, He's going to flip.
Back to top Go down
Rotoraysfan

Rotoraysfan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:58 pm

HighLanderZ wrote:
Zara = Human Rain Delay.

J/K! lol!

LOL, classic.
Back to top Go down
The Czar

The Czar

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:59 pm

At least he didn't log in. Log off. Wait 2 hours. Log in again. Log off.

That is the worst.

We had this guy Colangelo in the SSD league that thought he had a full 24 hours for every pick. It was brutal.

Boz was just commenting on what a great group we have in here. I agree. This might be my new favorite league.
Back to top Go down
Vriez

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:59 pm

Back from the Correctional Facility. Thanks to HLZ for updating me with all the picks. That had to be a pain in the ass.

**...and I didnt even drink. I thought about Pierre on the front end of the wraparound. Didnt expect to get shit for it. Pierre is a 4th outfielder, a shitty defender, and has no power....BUT he'll get his ABs here and there. Especially with Manny out there, if theres any injuries he'll get his PT. In a roto league, a guy that will probably end up with 25-30 SB isnt a bad flier. On top of that, he wants out of Los Angeles. It probably wont happen, but if the Dodgers DO decide to eat some salary and move him to a team that'll lead him off?...Average, Runs, and SBs.
Back to top Go down
HighLanderZ

HighLanderZ

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:00 pm

The Czar wrote:

That is the worst.

We had this guy Colangelo in the SSD league that thought he had a full 24 hours for every pick. It was brutal.

Boz was just commenting on what a great group we have in here. I agree. This might be my new favorite league.

Remember that in 12 months when we go for RotoWood Season 3. Wink
Back to top Go down
Wizard of Boz

Wizard of Boz

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:02 pm

Definitely my new favorite league and Im in so many. Thanks to fuckface Ray..."Come on Boz, whats 1 more league" ..... Its a dent in my bank account, thats what it is.....LOL

All worth it though.... Great group of guys here !!!
Going to be alot of fun and good competition with some hazing.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=52124
Vriez

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:02 pm

The Czar wrote:

That is the worst.

Dude, that was TERRIBLE. And it started a bunch of fights because there were a handful of people sticking up for him. In a league that active, there was NO excuse for him taking 20-24 hours a pick.

On a side note, someone installed a prompt that automatically substitutes the word "COLANGELO" whenever you type the word "slow" on the forum. Its hilarious. And I think "LUIS" (King Gonzo) is inserted every time you type "bitch."
Back to top Go down
HighLanderZ

HighLanderZ

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:04 pm

Vriez wrote:
Back from the Correctional Facility. Thanks to HLZ for updating me with all the picks. That had to be a pain in the ass.

**...and I didnt even drink. I thought about Pierre on the front end of the wraparound. Didnt expect to get shit for it. Pierre is a 4th outfielder, a shitty defender, and has no power....BUT he'll get his ABs here and there. Especially with Manny out there, if theres any injuries he'll get his PT. In a roto league, a guy that will probably end up with 25-30 SB isnt a bad flier. On top of that, he wants out of Los Angeles. It probably wont happen, but if the Dodgers DO decide to eat some salary and move him to a team that'll lead him off?...Average, Runs, and SBs.

True, true. Just kidding about the pick in the text. Besides, now that Manny is being paid, I'm sure his mysterious knee ailments will return, giving Juan more ABs.
Back to top Go down
Rotoraysfan

Rotoraysfan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:05 pm

Agreed, I'm having a blast in this draft (my 2 hours of waiting for spundin not included, LOL). It would be an even *better* league if we didn't have to wait for Zara though.

lol!

(Sorry, can't resist).
Back to top Go down
The Czar

The Czar

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:05 pm

Luis quit when we threw his boy out after about the 3-4th time of him doing that.

That league turned into such a shit hole.

So sad. I had great expectations.
Back to top Go down
Wizard of Boz

Wizard of Boz

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:07 pm

I hate that fucking league and I so wish it folded...lol
I would never quit a league, so thats why I wish it crumbled....Me and Larry have been in more arguments there it isnt even funny....I would say its because of the cliques there...lol
Back to top Go down
Vriez

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:07 pm

The Czar wrote:
Luis quit when we threw his boy out after about the 3-4th time of him doing that.

Well maybe if you hadnt run off Lagooner.
Back to top Go down
Vriez

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:08 pm

Vriez wrote:
The Czar wrote:

lol!

(Joke. You know my thoughts on that.)
Back to top Go down
HighLanderZ

HighLanderZ

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:09 pm

Vriez wrote:
Vriez wrote:
The Czar wrote:

lol!

(Joke. You know my thoughts on that.)

Picky time!
Back to top Go down
Wizard of Boz

Wizard of Boz

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:11 pm

LMAOOOOOOOO VRIEZ
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:12 pm

You dillweeds. I never got a text that I was OTC. In the last week I've gotten so many texts from someone labeled RotoRaysFan my wife is wondering if I'm having an affair. So of course now when I'm on the clock, my bitch is nowhere to be found. affraid
Back to top Go down
The Czar

The Czar

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:15 pm

Zara wrote:
You dillweeds. I never got a text that I was OTC. In the last week I've gotten so many texts from someone labeled RotoRaysFan my wife is wondering if I'm having an affair. So of course now when I'm on the clock, my bitch is nowhere to be found. affraid

He said he sent it an about 20 minutes later in chat, he remembered your "deadzone" statement.

Yeah, uh huh.

We've been sitting the chat laughing about it and trying to figure out how to bust your chops.

Lol, well, you sniped Boz.
Back to top Go down
Rotoraysfan

Rotoraysfan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:16 pm

Zara wrote:

I sent a text 40 minutes *before* you posted .....and a voicemail 20 mins before, too. LOL, you'll likely get it in about another hour or so.

Just busting your chops, we all enjoyed the irony.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Wizard of Boz

Wizard of Boz

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:20 pm

Fucking Jon sniped the shit out of me there.....I thought he would fall because of his spring...

And to think I fixed your avatar for you....thats the thanks I get....LMAOOOO

Just kidding bro....Great pick !!!
Back to top Go down
Vriez

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:22 pm

The Czar wrote:
Zara wrote:

He said he sent it an about 20 minutes later in chat, he remembered your "deadzone" statement.

Yeah, uh huh.

We've been sitting the chat laughing about it and trying to figure out how to bust your chops.

Lol, well, you sniped Boz.

Sniped Boz, MY ASS. I have Carlos in all 4 other leagues im in right now. I told Boz on AIM 4 rounds ago when I took Nunez that it was either Villa or Nunez. Each of my last 3 picks, my buddy that I was at the Pistons game with talked me into taking all my other selections. Now, Im home and was deadset on him...and then after an hour of anticipation Zara takes him. Mad

Just shows the competitiveness of this league. Im sandwiched between a couple guys that have just been picking the top of my queue apart all draft. Frustrating....but fun.
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:22 pm

Rotoraysfan wrote:
Zara wrote:

I sent a text 40 minutes *before* you posted .....and a voicemail 20 mins before, too. LOL, you'll likely get it in about another hour or so.

Just busting your chops, we all enjoyed the irony.

lol!

I knew you were just busting my chops but this damn house is a dead zone. My wife's laughing that she always has the same problem. I have no text and no voicemail at the moment. Stupid AT&T. If I didn't love the iPhone so much I'd switch back to Verizon. bounce
Back to top Go down
The Czar

The Czar

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:23 pm

Vriez wrote:
The Czar wrote:

"Well, the strain of being a commish was just more than he could bear. Poor soul was just wound too tight."
Back to top Go down
Vriez

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:23 pm

And do I get the Boobie Prize for being the last guy with a second catcher? lol. This blows.
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:28 pm

Hey fellas. Chinese food on the way and two kids to put to bed soon. Since I apparently won't get texts or voicemails, I sent Czar two players names for my pick here in the 27th. Can't imagine MT and Vriez sniping both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Draft Chatter
Page 33 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next