RotoWood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RotoWood

Season 2!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Draft Chatter

Go down 
+9
Vriez
Rotoraysfan
Timmah!
TitaniumMan
The Czar
HighLanderZ
Zara
Wizard of Boz
MustacheToes
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Wizard of Boz

Wizard of Boz

Draft Chatter - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:29 pm

I just got sniped twice....Villanueva and Soriano...Thanks alot guys...lol
Back to top Go down
http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=52124
TitaniumMan

TitaniumMan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:30 pm

Damn it. Bouncing between 3 SLDs that are all in their final rounds I keep losing track of who has been taken and who hasn't. (Ray was available in my other league. I just took him there. Minor "yay".) I've lost out on a few too many players I thought were gone simply because I'm not on the ball.

I really screwed everything up today while the Babe had me create her new Hotmail account (the Niemann/Helton Meltdown). My bones are old my teeth are gray. I've never felt like such a feeb during a draft. A bad bunch to be off my game against. At least I started strong!
Back to top Go down
Vriez

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Sorry. This is going to take me a minute. I was honestly thinking I only had 1 more pick left...and had to take my 2nd catcher.

I didnt realize I had 1 more pick after this.

Give me about 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Timmah!

Timmah!

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:35 pm

Wizard of Boz wrote:
I just got sniped twice....Villanueva and Soriano...Thanks alot guys...lol

Raffy's long been a favorite of mine, and even though he's always thisclose to breaking down, when he's on he's lights-out.

Given how my bullpen started out, the upside was too much to ignore.
Back to top Go down
Timmah!

Timmah!

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:40 pm

The Czar wrote:
Vriez wrote:
The Czar wrote:
Luis quit when we threw his boy out after about the 3-4th time of him doing that.

That league turned into such a shit hole.

So sad. I had great expectations.

Well maybe if you hadnt run off Lagooner.

"Well, the strain of being a commish was just more than he could bear. Poor soul was just wound too tight."

The best part about it is that he's always the first person to complain about other people getting too wound up and over-dramatic.

I'm not one to quit ongoing leagues, especially dynasty/keepers, so I'm still in his, but damn that boy is the living, breathing definition of "hypocrite".

It almost scares me to know that he's a parent.
Back to top Go down
Timmah!

Timmah!

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:41 pm

TitaniumMan wrote:
Damn it. Bouncing between 3 SLDs that are all in their final rounds I keep losing track of who has been taken and who hasn't. (Ray was available in my other league. I just took him there. Minor "yay".) I've lost out on a few too many players I thought were gone simply because I'm not on the ball.

I really screwed everything up today while the Babe had me create her new Hotmail account (the Niemann/Helton Meltdown). My bones are old my teeth are gray. I've never felt like such a feeb during a draft. A bad bunch to be off my game against. At least I started strong!

Dale, as a former Lampoon devotee, I L-O-V-E your avatar.

Kudos, to you sir, and kudos again.
Back to top Go down
Wizard of Boz

Wizard of Boz

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:02 pm

Lets go boys...Lets finish this draft...Keep pushing !!!

"It is a reality of life that men are competitive and the most competitive games draw the most competitive men. That's why they are there — to compete. To know the rules and objectives when they get in the game. The object is to win fairly, squarely, by the rules — but to win.

"I don't say these things because I believe in the "brute" nature of man or that men must be brutalized to be combative. I believe in God, and I believe in human decency. But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle — victorious."

- V. Lombardi
Back to top Go down
quickster12

quickster12

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:30 pm

Hey boz, any chance i can trade my draft slot?
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:37 pm

I don't want this draft to end, I could go another 15 rounds. By far my favorite league, no doubts about it.
Back to top Go down
https://rotowood.forummotion.com
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:38 pm

Did someone tell spundin this isn't a dynasty league? He must think his team is stacked for the future!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Timmah!

Timmah!

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:39 pm

MustacheToes wrote:
Did someone tell spundin this isn't a dynasty league? He must think his team is stacked for the future!

lol!

Can you imagine what it would be like if this were a dynasty league?
Back to top Go down
Rotoraysfan

Rotoraysfan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:42 pm

Timmah! wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:

lol!

Can you imagine what it would be like if this were a dynasty league?

Look at TBD, and watch the chaos that followed....but with *this* group.....madness. Utter madness.

Ray wouldn't have been able to rape any owners...and I probably wouldn't have been able to hoard 6 draft picks in the first 35 spots of the MILB draft, either.
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:43 pm

Damn. We just might finish this thing tonite. And you know what's scary, I still haven't gotten that text and email. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:43 pm

I think he seriously only 3 or 4 guys over 30, yikes.
Back to top Go down
The Czar

The Czar

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:48 pm

Wow, Hanson was still on the board.

I brain farted that one. I thought he was gone long ago.
Back to top Go down
Rotoraysfan

Rotoraysfan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:52 pm

The Czar wrote:

You don't know *how* long I agonized over passing on him this past round. Obviously since I have him in TBD I love his long-term outlook, can't shake the feeling it will be the usual bumps & dips in the rookie phase.

Long-term stud, though. Maybe the *COMMISH* should take responsibility when spundin realizes it's a redraft, LOL. geek

(Actually, I get the principle - more room for growth/breakout, etc. Just love the redraft format in that it rebalances the values so going old is fine - really makes the draft more interesting & varied IMO).
Back to top Go down
Rotoraysfan

Rotoraysfan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:54 pm

Come on Boz, let's get going - just pick a reliever and be done with it, LOL.
Back to top Go down
Rotoraysfan

Rotoraysfan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Rotoraysfan wrote:
Come on Boz, let's get going - just pick a reliever and be done with it, LOL.

Really, you should have gone reliever there.

Seriously.

lol!
Back to top Go down
The Czar

The Czar

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:57 pm

Rotoraysfan wrote:
The Czar wrote:

You don't know *how* long I agonized over passing on him this past round. Obviously since I have him in TBD I love his long-term outlook, can't shake the feeling it will be the usual bumps & dips in the rookie phase.

Long-term stud, though. Maybe the *COMMISH* should take responsibility when spundin realizes it's a redraft, LOL. geek

(Actually, I get the principle - more room for growth/breakout, etc. Just love the redraft format in that it rebalances the values so going old is fine - really makes the draft more interesting & varied IMO).

My documented man love:

http://www.baseballguys.com/rookie-report/rookie-profile-thomas-hanson.html
Back to top Go down
Wizard of Boz

Wizard of Boz

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:57 pm

I have a draft starting now...later guys..lol Ill be back
Back to top Go down
HighLanderZ

HighLanderZ

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:58 pm

Wizard of Boz wrote:
I have a draft starting now...later guys..lol Ill be back

I'm also in that live draft starting in 2 minutes, but I'll be checking back & forth to make my last pick here.
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:59 pm

I'm in the draft too, as is Chris who is up..... I let him know but don't know if he's gonna be picking.
Back to top Go down
The Czar

The Czar

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:00 pm

Well, my wife just sent me a text that it is happy hour at my house and I better get home.

*I've been "hiding" in my classroom the last several hours.
Back to top Go down
Rotoraysfan

Rotoraysfan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:00 pm

MustacheToes wrote:
I'm in the draft too, as is Chris who is up..... I let him know but don't know if he's gonna be picking.

LOL tell him we're picking Ryan Church or Luis Castillo in 5 minutes if he doesn't show up. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
The Czar

The Czar

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:02 pm

Okay guys, see you later.

Man, I can get rid of the rest of my list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Draft Chatter
Page 34 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next