RotoWood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RotoWood

Season 2!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Draft Chatter

Go down 
+9
Vriez
Rotoraysfan
Timmah!
TitaniumMan
The Czar
HighLanderZ
Zara
Wizard of Boz
MustacheToes
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

Draft Chatter - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:01 am

Timmah! wrote:
I'm online just about the entire day, and my cell phone is always on.

Unless I'm in a meeting, I can be pretty well counted on to be ready with picks when I'm up.

Yeah that's what I assumed. I see you on most of the standard business days. How about weekends?
Back to top Go down
https://rotowood.forummotion.com
Timmah!

Timmah!

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:22 am

MustacheToes wrote:
Timmah! wrote:
I'm online just about the entire day, and my cell phone is always on.

Unless I'm in a meeting, I can be pretty well counted on to be ready with picks when I'm up.

Yeah that's what I assumed. I see you on most of the standard business days. How about weekends?

I'm usually online mid-to-late morning into the early afternoon, and then again later on in the night. If something like this is going on, I'll at least check in a little more frequently.

The majority of that time is spent keeping tabs on the Forums, so I'm pretty easily accessible throughout.
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:30 am

Show of hands, all those in favor of an 11 team league?? cheers

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:33 am

I saw we fontaine his ass!

(TBD reference)
Back to top Go down
Rotoraysfan

Rotoraysfan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:35 am

MustacheToes wrote:

(TBD reference)

OK, so PF takes Tim Lincecum, Hamels as his first 2 picks then Shaun Marcum in the 7th round? lol!

Seriously, PF will be here, he's very reliable...once he's awake! Sleep

Last edited by Rotoraysfan on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HighLanderZ

HighLanderZ

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:35 am

MustacheToes wrote:

(TBD reference)

lol!
Back to top Go down
Vriez

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:40 am

MustacheToes wrote:
TitaniumMan wrote:
Seeing as this is St. Patrick's Day we could be in for a looooooong day.
I'm surprised Ray can still see his keyboard.

Almost took today off work, but couldn't do it. I'm not a big fan of St. Patty's Day actually, it's amateur hour out there. Nothing but a bunch of guys using this as an excuse to go great drunk, a true alcoholic does it without a reason damnit!

Draft Chatter - Page 4 Gay_ray

Figured all the non-SSD guys hadnt seen this one yet....and that this was a perfect moment to share with the class. Ray, you shouldve NEVER posted that.
Back to top Go down
TitaniumMan

TitaniumMan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:49 am

Was that Ray's photo for e-Harmony?
Back to top Go down
Vriez

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:52 am

Sorry, Ray, had to do it.

BTW, I just posted my AFK times in my Contact Info. I dont want an angry lynchmob waiting on me like Pig's sorry ass. pale
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:53 am

Draft Chatter - Page 4 1892_
Back to top Go down
TitaniumMan

TitaniumMan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:58 am

Hey guys- I have a 3 hour physical therapy session today.
Who picked first? I can leave a pick list with him.
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:03 am

MustacheToes wrote:
Draft Chatter - Page 4 1892_

Seriously. I think by now I could have walked to Ron Shandler's office and asked him who should be the next two picks.
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:03 am

TitaniumMan wrote:

You can leave it with me if you want, and I pick after your next pick. Just PM it to me on here or RW, whichever works.
Back to top Go down
HighLanderZ

HighLanderZ

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:07 am

MustacheToes wrote:
TitaniumMan wrote:

You can leave it with me if you want, and I pick after your next pick. Just PM it to me on here or RW, whichever works.

Ray ... you've got to promise to stay sober or else those picks will go to waste your keeping!

drunken
Back to top Go down
The Czar

The Czar

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:10 am

Rotoraysfan wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:

(TBD reference)

OK, so PF takes Tim Lincecum, Hamels as his first 2 picks then Shaun Marcum in the 7th round? lol!

Man, it was so hard to clean that shit up. Likely cost me Madison Bumgarner and Derek Holland, but I think I'm good to go now. Just had to find a sucker to take Hamels from me before his arm fell off. Sorry Ray, I thought you would *at least* get half a season out of him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rotoraysfan

Rotoraysfan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:21 am

The Czar wrote:
Rotoraysfan wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:

(TBD reference)

Man, it was so hard to clean that shit up. Likely cost me Madison Bumgarner and Derek Holland, but I think I'm good to go now. Just had to find a sucker to take Hamels from me before his arm fell off. Sorry Ray, I thought you would *at least* get half a season out of him. Very Happy

Well, since it was Ray who raped both fontaine *and* Gary (repeatedly, I might add), there was some karma working there. Losing Bumgarner hurts, but you did pick up Desmond Jennings with the 3rd rounder you got back, so not a complete loss. I really think Holland is going to have be *extra* special to succeed in Texas - what's the line KG used about Feliz & Holland in Texas? "Trying to grow a couple of roses in a blast furnace" LOL.

On a related note, Ray, you text Kyle again? Figure he must not be awake yet, LOL. Sleep

Last edited by Rotoraysfan on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:24 am

Rotoraysfan wrote:
The Czar wrote:
Rotoraysfan wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:

(TBD reference)

Well, since it was Ray who raped both fontaine *and* Gary (repeatedly, I might add), there was some karma working there.

On a related note, Ray, you text Kyle again? Figure he must not be awake yet, LOL. Sleep

Nah, he needs his beauty sleep scratch
Back to top Go down
HighLanderZ

HighLanderZ

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:37 am

Where is the pig? Sad
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:38 am

HighLanderZ wrote:
Where is the pig? Sad

I think this one pig would be a bit more fitting? bounce

God I'm fucking bored, was hoping to use this as an excuse to not work today.
Back to top Go down
Rotoraysfan

Rotoraysfan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:40 am

Hmmm...I just texted him, because I noticed 3 things:

1. He hasn't logged on to this website since last year.
2. He asked about joining back this year with delayed payment a while back (and we all said yes then), but he wasn't on yesterday on RW Rotowood website, so I'm not sure he knew that he's back in *and* that we started (DOH)
3. It's not like him *not* to show up by now.
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:46 am

Rotoraysfan wrote:
Hmmm...I just texted him, because I noticed 3 things:

1. He hasn't logged on to this website since last year.
2. He asked about joining back this year with delayed payment a while back (and we all said yes then), but he wasn't on yesterday on RW Rotowood website, so I'm not sure he knew that he's back in *and* that we started (DOH)
3. It's not like him *not* to show up by now.

Eh, a while ago I use to talk to him on YIM about it. I just don't think he knows the draft started and he's probably still sleeping. I mean, it's still "only" 12:45 his time.
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:01 pm

Has anyone tried to call his cell phone instead of just texting? If he doesn't even know he's in the league, maybe we need to confirm he actually wants to be here. If not, let's replace his ass and move on!!
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:03 pm

Zara wrote:
Has anyone tried to call his cell phone instead of just texting? If he doesn't even know he's in the league, maybe we need to confirm he actually wants to be here. If not, let's replace his ass and move on!!

Haven't had a chance to call him myself, been on the phone all day. Still trying to catch up from the weekend, let alone Monday. The only way he isn't in the league is if he changed his mind like a week ago, and then didn't bother to tell anyone. He just sleeps really really late lol.
Back to top Go down
Rotoraysfan

Rotoraysfan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:05 pm

Zara wrote:

I've only been in 2 leagues with him, but when he says he's in, he's in. Like Ray said, he probably doesn't even realize we started, and he's sleeping. Once he realizes we've started, he'll be his usual reliable self (AFK times noted in earlier post).
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:08 pm

Rotoraysfan wrote:
Zara wrote:

I've only been in 2 leagues with him, but when he says he's in, he's in. Like Ray said, he probably doesn't even realize we started, and he's sleeping. Once he realizes we've started, he'll be his usual reliable self (AFK times noted in earlier post).

Yeah, I mean didn't have a full league as of yesterday, he wasn't able to log onto RW yesterday, and then we started the draft that day lol. He is actually one of the few that would give a deep list before work, even if he were 10+ picks deep. Once he realizes it's started, like RRF said, we'll have no problems and he'll be one of the more active guys around here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Draft Chatter
Page 4 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next