RotoWood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RotoWood

Season 2!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Draft Chatter

Go down 
+9
Vriez
Rotoraysfan
Timmah!
TitaniumMan
The Czar
HighLanderZ
Zara
Wizard of Boz
MustacheToes
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
quickster12

quickster12

Draft Chatter - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:31 pm

I just got some KFC, so i'll be back in about 30 minutes, it's tough being on the comp when you're eating chicken wings.
Back to top Go down
The Czar

The Czar

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:33 pm

mark- wrote:
Am I allowed to post in this forum, or, like Larry's jacket, is it "Members Only"?

Haha, WTF?

Dash is that you?
Back to top Go down
The Czar

The Czar

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:36 pm

The Czar wrote:
mark- wrote:
Am I allowed to post in this forum, or, like Larry's jacket, is it "Members Only"?

Haha, WTF?

Dash is that you?

Did you read Miggy's off topic thread?

It's kind of like in "Atlas Shrugged" when all the builders of the world created their own separate society away from everyone else because they were tired of the parasites.
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:37 pm

Post all you want Mark.
Back to top Go down
https://rotowood.forummotion.com
The Czar

The Czar

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:39 pm

Hey guys, I have been invited to dinner with the in-laws.

I know that Timan is showing back up in an hour or so. I left a pick with RRF and I'll send a duplicate to Zara as well.

If it gets back to me a second time within the next couple of hours, text me and I'll try to make my pick, but I hope you all understand that if I pull my cell out at dinner, I'm a dead man.
Back to top Go down
Rotoraysfan

Rotoraysfan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:48 pm

And BTW - welcome, mark! Feel free to stick around, and witness the unique carnage when all the drafters know each other's tendencies COLD.

The runs here have been UNREAL.
Back to top Go down
mark-

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:48 pm

The Czar wrote:
mark- wrote:

Haha, WTF?

Dash is that you?

Of course it's me.

The big giveaway is that I was trying to create a username of "markdash" but I effed it up and now that username is taken but the email I specified had a typo or something. Jeez.

Anyway, I like all of your drafts so far. Except for Ray's, of course.
Back to top Go down
Wizard of Boz

Wizard of Boz

I thought it was shithead Ray's pick...lol

So can I update anything here bro or are these last few names wrong?
Back to top Go down
http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=52124
Rotoraysfan

Rotoraysfan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:49 pm

I had it updated until Vriez's pick.
Back to top Go down
Wizard of Boz

Wizard of Boz

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:50 pm

mark- wrote:
The Czar wrote:
mark- wrote:

Haha, WTF?

Dash is that you?

Of course it's me.

The big giveaway is that I was trying to create a username of "markdash" but I effed it up and now that username is taken but the email I specified had a typo or something. Jeez.

You're right Mark....Ray is an idiot. lol!
Back to top Go down
Rotoraysfan

Rotoraysfan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:02 pm

OK, player lists, whole draft page & rounds updated.

Headed home, text me when Dale's up, time to spend an hour with the wife before sneaking back here, LOL. cheers

(And yes, when you have 2 kids under the age of 7, this is your Friday night life Wife queen Kids king Me jocolor )
Back to top Go down
Wizard of Boz

Wizard of Boz

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:10 pm

Also, I know you are all fantasy junkies and love the action. So if anyone is interested, Ray and myself are running a H2H points league on CBS. We are having a live online draft Sunday night (Yes, this Sunday night). We have 10 guys in so far and were looking for 2 more.
Alot of guys from Rotoworld and some from this league...Unfortunately Ray is one of them but its fun to bury his team during the season...lol

Let either Ray or myself know if anyone is interested.

My email is Boz7774@comcast.net or you can PM me on Rotoworld : Wizard of Boz
Back to top Go down
Rotoraysfan

Rotoraysfan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:11 pm

Where can we report spam?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Rotoraysfan

Rotoraysfan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:16 pm

OK, headed out.

One *crazy* run there - Kyle will live in RW draft infamy for his run-creation, with the crazy 2B then this *historic* closer run that I have never seen before to this extent.
Back to top Go down
Wizard of Boz

Wizard of Boz

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:27 pm

Rotoraysfan wrote:
Where can we report spam?

lol!

Double lol!
Back to top Go down
TitaniumMan

TitaniumMan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:02 pm

Crap- Serves me right guys: I had Aviles down as already drafted. Ouch. What a freaking brain cramp. Once again I tried to throw something together using only half of my ass
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:04 pm

I like your pick better anyway Dale. He was #1 in my queue. Sniper!! Arrow
Back to top Go down
TitaniumMan

TitaniumMan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:08 pm

mark- wrote:
The Czar wrote:
mark- wrote:

Haha, WTF?

Dash is that you?

Of course it's me.

Mark- If your life has come to the point where you are getting mistaken for me in any way, shape or form, for what ever reason, in what ever arena, my advice to you would be to...uh...errrrr....no....nope, I don't have a single usable piece of advice to dispense. Man, I'm sorry. That's all I can say: I'm really, really sorry. Sad
Back to top Go down
The Czar

The Czar

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:14 pm

Zara wrote:
I like your pick better anyway Dale. He was #1 in my queue. Sniper!! Arrow

tongue
Back to top Go down
Vriez

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:10 pm

I didnt see this until now:

Pablo Sandoval is expected to be sidelined for several days after being hit in the face by a ground ball Wednesday.

Wait, it gets worse. Sandoval wears braces and according to manager Bruce Bochy the grounder "implanted both of his lips into his braces" and had to be pulled apart by a trainer. He also chipped a tooth, so Sandoval is slated for a dentist visit Thursday.

Kinda fucked up. Its also kindof funny to imagine Pablo in braces.
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:39 pm

Spundin, I'm going to conjure the late Sam Kinison.

SAY IT SAY IT OH OH OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH

Everyone is here to flip this and get far.

SAY IT SAY IT SAY IT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:04 pm

OK. I give up. See you in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Rotoraysfan

Rotoraysfan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:05 pm

Zara wrote:
OK. I give up. See you in the morning.

spundin will be back, have faith...but seriously, leave a target and if you get sniped, so be it - it's meant to stop at you.

Actually, wait, he picked, LOL.
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:06 pm

Who picks after me that I can leave a target with. Would rather not show my hand to someone before me.
Back to top Go down
Rotoraysfan

Rotoraysfan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:06 pm

Zara wrote:
Who picks after me that I can leave a target with. Would rather not show my hand to someone before me.

Leave it with HLZ (Alex).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Draft Chatter
Page 24 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 35  Next