RotoWood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RotoWood

Season 2!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Draft Chatter

Go down 
+9
Vriez
Rotoraysfan
Timmah!
TitaniumMan
The Czar
HighLanderZ
Zara
Wizard of Boz
MustacheToes
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Rotoraysfan

Rotoraysfan

Draft Chatter - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:18 am

The Czar wrote:
Rotoraysfan wrote:
Marlins actually writes somewhere, too. Scary. He's good at the reporting...the analysis is well, unique. Wish he could take constructive criticism better, that's key if you're going to put yourself out there - goes with the territory. Plus, it's the only way you learn & get better. Ah well.

And yes, now we're at the stage where I'll pull my favorite sleepers out, Larry - nice memory, glad I was picking ahead of you! Wink

I actually find the reporting annoying as hell. All he is doing is copying the front page of RW, Fanball, Yahoo, etc. and making posts about it. At first he never gave credit to anyone and that really annoyed me. If you are going to post an article or news blurb that somebody else wrote, you at least need to site it and not make it come off as your own. We had words about it.

Yes, we know...trust me, we were *all* over that last year.

I don't mind, as long as it's contained in 1 thread. But he should stick to that part - the analysis is very superficial - I mean, he *really* got a job somewhere as a writer? Wow.
Back to top Go down
The Czar

The Czar

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:18 am

And.......we're done.

Man, unlike last night, that was a quick bada bing little run. I thought it was going to last for a little bit, but it flamed out quickly like Toes did on his B-day. *rim shot*
Back to top Go down
Timmah!

Timmah!

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:19 am

The Czar wrote:

I think it blows the kids away that I can take them through the entire French Revolution and the Rise of Napolean and answer all their questions and I hardly ever have to consult my notes.

I can tell that you guys don't forget anything either from the snipeage that is going on. Mad

LOL....I had to do a speech on a general topic for a History class once, so I jotted down notes on Peter the Great, went to class, and quickly realized I didn't have enough to fill out the time.

So I improvised a speech on Adolf Hitler, with info I used for a HS paper. I waited until after I got my A to tell the Prof what I did.
Back to top Go down
Rotoraysfan

Rotoraysfan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:21 am

The Czar wrote:
And.......we're done.

Man, unlike last night, that was a quick bada bing little run. I thought it was going to last for a little bit, but it flamed out quickly like Toes did on his B-day. *rim shot*

I actually have Boz's pick, and quick checks in every 20-30 mins, so I'm not worried.

I encourage all of you to get on spundin to make his picks today. Wink

(Seriously, in case you think I'm actually pissed, I'm not - he was very apologetic and told me if I could see her, I'd understand. So, if he scored, it's all good, LOL. I just am not passing up the opportunity to bust his balls....hopefully given the wait, they actually got some exercise last night.)

lol!
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:23 am

he better send some nudes........

OF THE GIRL NOT HIM!!!!

and larry, i'm so beat right now i'm just gonna take it and not respond. i might not get out of bed toda, still haven't to this second.
Back to top Go down
https://rotowood.forummotion.com
The Czar

The Czar

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:26 am

MustacheToes wrote:

OF THE GIRL NOT HIM!!!!

and larry, i'm so beat right now i'm just gonna take it and not respond. i might not get out of bed toda, still haven't to this second.

Haha, so it was a long hard night? *cue second rim shot*
Back to top Go down
The Czar

The Czar

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:31 am

Sweet, Quick got his pick in. Let's keep this rolling.
Back to top Go down
The Czar

The Czar

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:55 am

8 people here, rest are reachable. It's gonna move quick now.
Back to top Go down
TitaniumMan

TitaniumMan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:58 am

MustacheToes wrote:
Thanks Ray. I really needed the unbidden visual of you basting in your own urine.
Back to top Go down
Timmah!

Timmah!

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:00 pm

The Czar wrote:
8 people here, rest are reachable. It's gonna move quick now.

Hope so....I'm ready
Back to top Go down
The Czar

The Czar

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:02 pm

TitaniumMan wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:
Thanks Ray. I really needed the unbidden visual of you basting in your own urine.

The problem Dale is that it wasn't his. silent pale
Back to top Go down
The Czar

The Czar

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:10 pm

Here Piggy Piggy Piggy. We saw you. You can't hide.

Okay boys, I'm putting off my shower and waiting by my computer until my pick, which I thought was immediate since you all are here. So, I'm smelly and need to get some stuff done today.
Back to top Go down
Rotoraysfan

Rotoraysfan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:12 pm

spundin just answered - I'm off to do a procedure, so I'm asking you guys to all text him to get his pick in. I emailed him an updated list.

Sorry, got to go, I'll let him know others are coming for his ass.

(He says he's still at her place - glad something good came out from last night...hmm should rephrase that, but gotta go).

lol!

Text me if I'm up, will be able to text a pick fairly shortly.
Back to top Go down
quickster12

quickster12

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:12 pm

Come on peeps, i was actually thinking i could get in 3 more picks, but now i dont even know if im gonna get one in.
Back to top Go down
Rotoraysfan

Rotoraysfan

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:13 pm

You will, spundin just got one pick in.

And YES, let's get you 3 picks by 430 PM - we can DO IT.
Back to top Go down
Timmah!

Timmah!

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:16 pm

Rotoraysfan wrote:

I can post Pat's pick, I just texted him.
Back to top Go down
Timmah!

Timmah!

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:18 pm

Timmah! wrote:
Rotoraysfan wrote:

Nevermind.....BTW, the horseshit that the refs are allowing the Penguins to get away with today is unreal.

Somebody's gonna get hurt if they don't even try to keep people in line.
Back to top Go down
MustacheToes
Admin
MustacheToes

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:19 pm

The Czar wrote:
TitaniumMan wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:

i actually have a gay friend that hooked up with a guy one night, and the guy he hooked up with asked my buddy to piss all over him..... probably too much information but you guys brought it up!

i think i almost puked typing that, but let the jokes fly anyway!
Back to top Go down
https://rotowood.forummotion.com
The Czar

The Czar

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:23 pm

Timmah! wrote:
Timmah! wrote:
Rotoraysfan wrote:

Nevermind.....BTW, the horseshit that the refs are allowing the Penguins to get away with today is unreal.

Somebody's gonna get hurt if they don't even try to keep people in line.

Does that mean he was sniped and I'm sitting here waiting again?
Back to top Go down
mark-

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:24 pm

MustacheToes wrote:
The Czar wrote:
TitaniumMan wrote:
MustacheToes wrote:

i actually have a gay friend that hooked up with a guy one night, and the guy he hooked up with asked my buddy to piss all over him..... probably too much information but you guys brought it up!

i think i almost puked typing that, but let the jokes fly anyway!

Yeah dude, I thought that was pretty weird too, but hey, different strokes for different folks, right?

Poor bastard didn't realize that I had eaten a bunch of asparagus for dinner. cheers
Back to top Go down
Timmah!

Timmah!

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:30 pm

Didn't Quick take Melvin Mora?

NM...saw what happened.
Back to top Go down
The Czar

The Czar

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:32 pm

What the FUCK just happened?
Back to top Go down
Timmah!

Timmah!

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:33 pm

The Czar wrote:
What the FUCK just happened?

Boz got skipped. Since Quick picked someone else, I'm going to presume that his Mora pick will stand.
Back to top Go down
The Czar

The Czar

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:35 pm

Well Fuck, that F'n sucked.

My pick was actually based on his pick. Oh well. Give me a minute as everyone figures this out.
Back to top Go down
quickster12

quickster12

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:36 pm

My bad everyone, i guess i jumped the gun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draft Chatter   Draft Chatter - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Draft Chatter
Page 30 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next